Our mission is to enable all learners to achieve their potential within the global economy, create and translate professional knowledge for all educators and build capacity among all stakeholders.
- Future oriented
- Collaborative partnerships
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Leadership at all levels
- Client focused
We believe that education can transform the lives of individuals and accelerate their position within the global economy. We conduct our work on four pillars of practice:
We believe that education can transform the lives of individuals and accelerate their position within the global economy. Throughout our work, we aim to embody the following values:
Enquiry – what are the needs of the individuals and organizations seeking support?
Evidence – what evidence is available to inform our decision-making?
Enable – how can we enable individuals and organizations to improve and develop their capacity?
Evaluate – how can we improve all aspects of our work and the work of others?
The values are grounded in research, specialist expertise and insight of the educational market within the Middle East. Our aim is to support governing bodies, leaders, educators, schools and parents so they can facilitate significant outcomes for all learners of the 21st century.
The SSAT is committed to a philosophy of 'by schools, for schools'. This means that we work to:
- Ensure that student achievement and raising standards are at the heart of all that the organization does
- Instill evidence-based practices within our approaches to learning, leadership, support and engagement
- Embed our values of Enquiry, Evidence, Enable, Evaluate in all areas of the organization
- Inspire, challenge and motivate organizations, schools and individuals to raise standards, and to provide mutual support and challenge
- Evaluate all areas of practice to ensure quality is maintained and benchmarked